Mediterranean Cooking Class
June 29, 2017
Mediterranean diet still prevails, according to Modern Science as one the healthiest ways of eating. Its ratios and ingredients are a perfect formula for achieving good health and longevity. Over and over again medical research give data to support the health benefits of good fats and whole foods. Specially to the brain, preventing depression or memory loss.It also supports the heart functioning and promotes incredible weight loss.
Here are some features of a Mediterranean diet:
- Eating primarily plant-based foods, such as fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes and nuts
- Replacing butter with healthy fats such as olive oil and canola oil
- Using herbs and spices instead of salt to flavor foods
- Enjoying meals with family and friends
- Getting plenty of exercise
- Drinking a lot of water
- Laughing a lot
- Easy digestion
- Feeling satisfied longer
- Weight Loss
Experienced cook that has practised for over 10 years the art of making others happy with his meals. Nitai has ran multiple workshops and retreats to share with others his humble message that cooking should be easy and fill the mind and soul as well as empower us with energy and vitality.
To check the menu please click here: